Tuesday, December 22, 2009

yo~

today is the release of results for semester 1 2009/10! the NUS online checking sucks! it's so terrible. haha.

well. my grades were not as good as expected, with CL1101E B- and CL2121 B!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! Can you believe that I am going to major in Chinese with this kind of results???? Next semester will definitely be hell for me because I will be studying 5 Chinese modules! !@#$%^

Haish. What to do? I am bonded >.<" I like Chinese but it is far tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo difficult! Argh!

My Chinese results pulled my grades WAY DOWN! Although my overall CAP is 4.2 but it would look much nicer without CHINESE!

Haish, nvm. I really really really shall try harder next semester! Bless me please!

Btw, went vivo with my second sis all day, shopping for gifts for my big sis's xmas party. haha. i felt so tired after that. and when i got home, my mum and lil sis were abt to go commonwealth sec for a xmas celebration. heehee. was tempted to join but i was too tired!

haish, shall not think about grades anymore, let's forward and i should REALLY start reading up on my Chinese >.<""""""""

No comments: