I lived a childhood dream which I had never dreamt of.
It was a splendid night.
Nope, not really, no words could really describe the night.
I didnt expect myself to be so moved. so so so touched. The boys, the songs, the lyrics all associate with my childhood memories, a very important part of it.
I guess no one could understand, and the person who shared the same memories as me might have long forgotten them. Nonetheless, a1 is back this leap year, it meant a lot to me, nothing could seem more incredible and unbelievable. I thought I lost them, but apparently, they are going to accompany me longer, perhaps for another ten years to come.
Thank you gl, and to whoever that made this possible. Just like what I said, perhaps if gl and I did not become closer, none of this would have happened.
Thank you a1, for helping me keep my memories, the beautiful ones.
1 comment:
Bye bye Ben Adams, we will miss you :'(
Post a Comment