Gosh. I was so angry watching the match between Seirin and Kirisaki Dai Ichi but when I googled, nothing much came up and I just want to rant it out here.
Kirisaki Dai Ichi's team is the typical violent basketball team prevalent in basketball shows but they are really too much! Last year Hanamiya has already injured Kyoshi and forced him out of the game, this year, they are even more notorious and wanted to injure all his teammates. OMG. Kiyoshi protected the team and suffered all the injuries by playing on the inside alone! Luckily Riko finally changed him out at the end of episode 10 so the history would not repeat itself. Kagami was hurt as well, though not to a serious extent. Izuki's passes were all stolen by Hanamiya and finally when Kuroko came on, Seirin regained some points. But still, I'm worried that in the next episode, Kuroko might be hurt. :( Seriously, Kirisaki Dai Ichi is the worst team in the whole show (I hope there wouldn't be any worse team coming)! They really succeeded in getting me curse (in my heart) throughout the two episodes. Though I know that they'll win a ticket to the Winter Cup, I am really afraid that more members would get hurt. :(
Kuroko and Tetsuya #2

No comments:
Post a Comment