Monday, November 16, 2009


good morning!

i am in school now (*yawns)

these days have been rather productive for me, I have finished compiling the notes for history of chinese literature and toda
y, I am going to compile my notes for new media. good luck to me~

last thursday I met yihui gor on my way to tuition! it was quite dramatic as we walked pass each other while crossing the road from the opposite directions. haha. I was daydreaming as usual and he waved to me! well, I would have stopped to talk to him if i were not rushing for tuition =(

yesterday my sister's wedding pastries arrived and she was busy delivering them to relatives and neighbors. and this coming saturday my baby sister is going to shanghai~ woohoo~

I just hope that I will score well in the examinations and be on the Dean's list~ haha. yeah I know, I am a dreamer, a true blue Pisces.

No comments: